5 N/HB only
- 5 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, Faller jam, juice bar, bio corner, custom omelettes, waffle station, champagne and much more
- 1 x Sunday brunch underneath the redwood tree
- 1 x barbecue on the sun terrace (Wednesday, 6 pm)
- 1 x "Walk and Dine" with Karsten Kleinjung or assistant (entertaining walking tour through the hotel with a culinary break and a glass sparkling wine, afterwards three course meal or buffet, begin Sundays at 6:00 pm)
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- 3 x 30-Euros-voucher for the festival days Thu./Fri./Sat.
- Festival ticket "Rock Underneath the Redwood Tree" for 4 days, worth: 125 Euros - all infos here:
- Meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries contemporary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
|per person in DR only||599 €|
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival Wednesday, 17. 6. 2020, departure Monday, 22. 6. 2020, extended stay possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
Hotel Festival: Lemon Tree Underneath the Redwood Tree
You love the sounds of the 80s and 90s, you're young at heart and still a fan of open air festivals. But tents, standing in line and portable toilets aren't your favorites? Your best choice: "Rock Underneath the Redwood Tree", the 4-star-festival in the park of the hotel Fini-Resort. 15 great bands playing live on four days, top ambience and food. And you enjoy five cool wellness days at the Fini-Resort Badenweiler.
Usually our house is a high-class wellness hotel. Indoor pool, sauna area, exclusive food, 4 star superior. In June 2020 for four days the hotel will be a stand. From Thursday to Sunday (June 18th - 21st) there will be 15 live bands on the big stage in the hotel park, led by two bands everyone knows:
"Ohne Dich schlaf' ich heut Nacht nicht ein" and "Tausendmal Du" were great hits of the band "Münchener Freiheit" in the mid 80s. Their trademark: polyphonic singing, sensitive rock-pop. They're the top act on Friday night.
On Saturday our 160 years old redwood tree unites with a tender lemon tree. "Lemon Tree" by Fools Garden became a worldwide hit in 1995, winning gold and platinum, storming the charts in 40 countries. On Saturday the guys from Pforzheim are in Badenweiler and they will bring more than just their world-famous lemon tree.
The beginning of the festival on Thursday offers a local highlight: Founded in 1530 the 30 members of the "Trachtenkapelle" are Germany's oldest brass band.
A brunch with Clara and Gil marks the end of the festival on Sunday. They will show an exciting mix between Brazilian rhythms and electronic music.
Our staff will constantly be on duty. There will be culinary specialties made by our kitchen team, barbecue, ice cream and a variety of cold drinks. Football fans will not miss a thing: All games of the UEFA EURO 2020 will be shown in our sports bar.
When "Rock Underneath the Redwood Tree" takes place we will have a special offer for you: 5 nights with half-board, the stage is only a few steps away. Things couldn't be more comfortable. With this special offer you have free access to the festival, on all four days. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday you will have a 30-Euros-voucher for food and drinks, since there won't be a classic dinner in the hotel restaurant.
You want everything to be even more special and you want to be up close? For 49 Euros we offer a VIP pass for one or several days. It gives you free access to our Sky-Lounge on the rooftop terrace. From up there you'll have a perfect view over the stage and the whole festival. Plus it's the backstage area for the artists. There we serve finger-food, Crémant and other delicacies.
A festival in a hotel - how comfortable. When the other visitors have to drive home you just take your key-card and go to your room. The next morning you can swim, go for a walk or visit the wellness area. In the afternoon it's festival time again. No, we don't need tents and portable toilets ...