3 N/HB from
- 3 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- You'll be greeted with a chilled glass of Crémant ("Champagne from Alsace")
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- 3 x culinary theme night with a multi course menu or specialty buffet: Sunday "Walk and Dine", Monday "French Night", Tuesday "Fini's Chateau-Feast", Wednesday "Barbecue or Fondue", Thursday "An Authentic Badisch Night", Friday "Roman Night", Saturday "Schnitzel, Fried Fish & Co"."
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- 1 x snack stop at our hotel bar "Titus" with a toast of your choice and a drink for free (11.00 am - 5.00 pm)
- Free access to Thursday live, afterwards there will be a meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna.
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- 3 up-to-date Badenweiler postcards for your loved ones at home
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest with the KONUS-guest card
per person in DR only
|Main season price|
per person in DR only
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival daily, bookable till 23.12.2020, extended stays possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
Wellness Trip at the Blue House at 'Blauenstraße'
A special place, a unique hotel, a special offer: Spoil yourself for four days at our four star superior hotel with half-board, The Fini-Resort Badenweiler in the Southern Black Forest. The hotel was opened in 2011 with a new team, fresh ideas, over 4.5 million euros were invested. Speaking of euros: our special package deal makes this wellness deal especially cheap, from 269 euro per person.
But, first, arrive in Badenweiler: at the bottom left corner of Germany, take the Autobahn 5 through the 'Rheintal', exit at 'Neuenburg', the Black Forest mountains are already in sight. You'll drive on a slight incline; the old castle ruins are ahead of you. Badenweiler is bordered by hills and trees on three sides, the fourth side, in the South West, lets Mediterranean weather shine on this small town. The Romans enjoyed the weather, back in 72 AD. as they were settling "Aqua Villae" (=Badenweiler) under Emperor Vespasian's rule. Later on, famous guests such as Anton Tschechow, Hermann Hesse, Johannes Rau, Charles Regnier and, just recently, TV chef Host Lichter moved to Badenweiler.
Your hotel is located serenely in the middle of nature but is still quite central: a perfect combination. It's just 300 meters from the hotel to the hub of the town where you'll find the Cassiopeia thermal bath, the 'Kurpark', Roman bath ruins, castle, 'Luisenstraße', cafés, 'Kurhaus'. The hotel is located on the 'Blauenstraße', named after Badenweilers 1,165-meter-high mountain, the 'Hochblauen' (= High Blue). Up here, it is quiet and serene as your hotel is located in the former castle grounds, surrounded by nature and ancient trees.
The house itself is rather blue, "IKB 191" is the shade of blue to be exact. It is the legendary ultramarine blue that Yves Klein patented in 1958. Definitely an eye-catcher. The largest spa area of all hotels in Badenweiler is the Vespasian thermal bath, located at the Fini-Resort. Enjoy our 200 square meter large indoor swimming pool filled with thermal water from the Roman springs, the unique wellness piazza and the modern Sauna area.
It is our goal to spoil you. This also includes the finest cuisine possible. Our breakfast buffet offers freshly made custom omelettes, smoked fish, and sparkling wine. In the evening, every day is special thanks to our exquisite theme nights. Eggs, potatoes, lettuce, and vegetables are locally grown at our own farm, only 14 kilometers away. It can't get any fresher.
You'll sleep peacefully in our 82 differently decorated comfort rooms. This is because of our new mattresses, the serene quiet, and, maybe, even the shadow and cover of our 160-year-old, 45-meter-high Redwood tree in the hotel park.