4 N/HB from
- 4 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- When you arrive, you'll be served a chilled glass of Crémant ('Champagne' from Alsace)
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- 4 x culinary theme night with a multi course menu or specialty buffet and selected wines: Monday "French Night", Tuesday "Fini's Chateau-Feast", Wednesday "Barbecue or Fondue", Thursday "An Authentic Badisch Night"
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- Free access to Thursday live, afterwards there will be a meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq.m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna.
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- 4 up-to-date Badenweiler postcards for your loved ones at home
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries complementary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
per person in DR only
|Main season price|
per person in DR only
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival on Mondays, Departure Fridays, bookable till 23.12.2020, extended stays possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
Living among the wine: Badenweiler and the vineyards
Locals in Badenweiler have been arguing for years whether or not Badenweiler belongs to the Black Forest or to 'Rheintal'. This argument is old and unnecessary since both sides are correct. This makes it the perfect place for a vacation. You've got one place and two different cultures. With our new special offer at the spa hotel Fini-Resort, you'll stay closer to beautiful 'Rheintal', which is perfect for wine lovers.
In the 'Markgräflerland' vineyards dominate the view. The most beautiful and oldest is the Roman mountain ('Römerberg'), on which vines grew 2000 years ago. From Badenweiler, which is on a slight incline, especially from the old castle ruins, you'll have an amazing view of the Roman mountain and the 'Rheintal'. Everywhere you go you'll run into vineyards. Guests who want to learn more about them, can take an informative walk through the exquisite 'Gutedelgarten'.
The highlight of our wine special offer is the trip to the vineyard 'Laufener Altenberg' with its own rustic wine cellar. You'll take a walk through the vineyards in the company of a knowledgeable tour guide and learn about winemakers and their precious plants. At the estate itself, you'll take part in an exciting cellar tour, with some very exquisite treasures being stored here. Here, you'll get an extensive wine tasting with a small snack.
Your hotel is located serenely in the middle of nature but is still quite central: a perfect combination. It's just 300 meters from the hotel to the hub of the town where you'll find the Cassiopeia thermal bath, the 'Kurpark', Roman bath ruins, castle, 'Luisenstraße', cafés, 'Kurhaus'. The Vespasian thermal bath is the largest spa area of all the hotels in Badenweiler. Enjoy the 200 square meter large indoor swimming pool with thermal water from Roman springs, the unique wellness piazza and the modern sauna area.
Of course, our hotel restaurant has a great wine menu. See for yourself every night: at all theme nights and buffets three select wines, water, and coffee are included. This way you can get to know and taste Badenweiler's sweet side. The Black Forest side can wait a little bit…