1. Name and contact informations of those responsible and of the company’s privacy officer
This data privacy notice concerns the data processing of:
Responsible: Fini-Resort Badenweiler, Blauenstraße 15, D-79410 Badenweiler, Tel. +49 (0) 7632 8247-0, Fax 8247-100, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The privacy officer of Fini-Resort Badenweiler can be contacted as follows: Mounir Marzouk, Fini-Resort Badenweiler, Blauenstraße 15, D-79410 Badenweiler, Tel. +49 (0) 7632 8247-0, Fax 8247-100, email: email@example.com
2. Collection and storing of personal data and nature and purpose of their processing
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website fini-resort-badenweiler.de the browser in use on your device automatically sends informations to the server of our website. These informations are temporarily stored in a so called logfile. The following informations are collected and stored, without any action on your part, until automatically being deleted:
- IP-address of the computer sending the request,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the accessed files,
- website from which the access takes place (referrer-URL),
- used browser and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access-provider.
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of our website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating the security and stability of the system as well as other administrative purposes.
The legal ground for the data processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our rightful interest follows the above listed purposes of the data collection. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Other than that we use website cookies and analysis services when our website is visited. Under the numbers 4 and 5 you will find more explanations.
b) When registering for our newsletter
We will use your email-address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis, in case you have explicitly agreed to it, after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. To receive the newsletter giving us your email-address is enough.
You can cancel your subscription through the unsubscribe link at the end of every email.
c) When using our contact form
When you have any questions you have the possibility to contact us through a contact form on our website. When doing so giving us an email-address is necessary for us to know who has sent us the request and to answer it. You can give us other informations voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of getting in contact with us takes place after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given agreement.
The collected personal data for using the contact form are automatically deleted after your request has been fulfilled.
d) During your booking the following personal data is stored for the purpose of executing the contract: name, last name, email-address, address, telephone number. The data offered by you is necessary to fulfill the contract or execute precontractual measures. Without this data we cannot execute the contract with you. There is no data transmission to a third party with the exception of the transmission of the credit card data to the relevant credit card companies / payment providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, with the exception of the transport company / shipping company instructed by us in order to deliver goods or travel documents, and of the exception of our tax consultant to fulfill our fiscal obligations.
3. Transmission of data
There is no transmission of your personal data to a third party with the exception of the following purposes.
We only transmit your data to a third party:
If you have given us an explicit permission to do so after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, when the transmission after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the enforcement or execution or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant interest worthy of protection in not transmitting your data, in case that there is a legal obligation for a transmission after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, and if it is legally allowed and necessary for the execution of treaties with you after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In the cookie informations are dropped that arise in connection with the specifically used device. That does not mean that we hereby get any knowledge about your identity.
If you visit our website again to use our services we automatically see that this is not your first visit and what entries and settings you have already implemented so that you do not have to do it again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary after Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our justified interests and that of third parties.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. But you can configure your browser in such a way so that no cookies are stored by your computer or so that there is an information before a new cookie is created. The full deactivation of cookies can lead to not being able to use all features of our website.
5. Web analysis service
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable you to conduct an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is stored.
In the case of activating an IP anonymizer for this website, your IP address will however be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or within other member states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is abbreviated. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services connected to the website use and the internet use for the benefit of the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked to other data retrieved by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we should point out that in that case you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You may permanently refuse Google to collect data generated by cookies regarding the use of the website (including your IP address) and to process them by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser plugin or for browsers regarding mobile devices, please click on the following link in order to set an opt-out cookie, which disables Google Analytics to collect data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions for this browser and this domain. If you delete your cookies on this browser, you have to click again on this link:
Deactivate Google Analytics
It is noted that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizetp()”. IP addresses can therefore be processed only in abbreviated form in order to prevent personal references.
This website uses retargeting technology of Google Inc. ("Google”). This technology enables us to target visitors of our website with interest-based ads who already have shown interest in our shop and in our products. The ads are displayed by using a cookie-based analysis of the previous usage data. Personal data will not be stored. In the case of retargeting technology, a cookie will be stored on your computer or your mobile devices in order to collect anonymized date about your interests and adapt ads specifically according to the stored information. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or your mobile devices. They help us to display ads, which are most likely to correspond to your product and information interests. You may permanently refuse the setting of cookies for advertisement purposes by downloading and installing the browser plug-in using the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
- If you have given us your explicit consent, by clicking on a button provided for that purpose, we will apply the "Facebook Pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook”) within our presence on the internet. By doing so, users' behavior can be tracked after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This technique is designed to evaluate the impact of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes and may help to optimize future advertising activities.
Contents and features of the service Instagram can be part of our online offerings, offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. Part of it can be contents like pictures, videos or texts and function buttons, with which users can express their pleasure concerning the contents, and subscribe to the authors of the contents or our posts.
If the users are members of Instagram, Instagram can match the calling of the above mentioned contents and functions with the users' local profiles. Privacy statement of Instagram: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy
To embed videos we use the service "Youtube”, a product by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland (briefly called "Google"). When someone starts a Youtube video data is sent to a server of the service that could be located outside of the EU. Google processes the informations about this activity, like e.g. the watched video, device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data with e.g. informations about the last visit and the preferred language as well as informations about the user's position. Take a look at Google's privacy statement here: https://policies.google.com/privacy and obtain an opt-out via the following link: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
7. The rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- To demand informations about your personal data processed by us, according to Art. 15 GDPR. Especially you can demand informations about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of receivers who have seen or will see your data, the planned time period of storing the data, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data if not collected by us, and about the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and, where appropriate, demanding significant informations about their specifics;
- To demand the correction or the completion of your personal data stored with us, according to Art. 16 GDPR;
- To demand, according to Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of the personal data stored with us, if the procession is not necessary for the exercise of the freedom of speech and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to claim, exercise or defend legal rights;
- To demand, according to Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the procession of your personal data if you deny the correctness of the data, the procession is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we do not need the data anymore but you need it to claim, exercise or defend legal rights or you have objected to the procession according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- To demand, according to Art. 20 GDPR, that you receive the personal data provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to another person responsible;
- To revoke your agreement at any time, according to Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. Meaning that we are not allowed to continue with the data procession based on your agreement and that you are allowed, according to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain at a supervisory authority. Usually you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual residence, place of work or of our law office.
8. Right to object
As far as your personal data is processed based on rightful interests, according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, if there are reasons arising from your special situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we respect without a special situation on your part.
If you want to exercise your right of revocation or your right to object you can do so via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
When visiting the website we use the common SSL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level being supported by your browser. Usually that is a 256-bit- encryption. In case your browser does not support a 256-bit-encryption, instead we fall back on 128-bit-v3-technology. With the closed representation of the key- or lock-symbols at the lower status bar of your browser you can see if a single site of our web presence is transferred encoded or not.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safe your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or full loss, destruction or the unauthorized access of a third party. Our security measures are continuously enhanced according to the technological development.
10. Topicality and changes of this data policy
Diese Datenschutzerklärung ist aktuell gültig und hat den Stand Mai 2018.
This data policy is currently valid and dated May of 2018.
Through the further development of our website and our offers or because of changed legal or official requirements it can be necessary to change this data policy in the future.