5 N/HB from
- 5 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- 1 x "Walk and Dine" with the hotel manager or assistant (entertaining walking tour through the hotel with a culinary break and a glass sparkling wine, afterwards three course meal or buffet, begin Sundays at 6:00 pm)
- 4 x culinary theme night with a multi course menu or specialty buffet
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- 1 x snack stop at our hotel bar "Titus" with a toast of your choice and a drink for free (11.00 am - 5.00 pm)
- Loanable bike (1-day tour bike or ½ e-bike including instructions)
- 20 Euro coupon for spa treatments in the Vespasian Thermal Bath
- Free access to Thursday live, afterwards there will be a meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna.
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- 5 up-to-date Badenweiler postcards for your loved ones at home
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries contemporary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
per person in DR only
|Main season price|
per person in DR only
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival Sundays, departure Fridays bookable till 23. 12. 2021, extended stays and possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
Enjoy Italy on German Soil
Author Gustav Faber described our town in his 1975 book on Badenweiler as "a piece of Italy on German soil". Trust us, that's not an exaggeration. Here, palm trees grow, cherry trees bloom early, here the autumn stays until November, sunny and mild. The landscape is full of vineyards and forests, slightly hilly, the German Tuscany some call it. And when it comes to happiness - you'll experience some truly blissful moments here.
But, first, arrive in Badenweiler: at the bottom left corner of Germany, take the Autobahn 5 through the 'Rheintal', exit at 'Neuenburg', the Black Forest mountains are already in sight. You'll drive on a slight incline; the old castle ruins are ahead of you. Badenweiler is bordered by hills and trees on three sides, the fourth side, in the South West, lets Mediterranean weather shine on this small town. The Romans enjoyed the weather, back in 72 AD. as they were settling "Aqua Villae" (=Badenweiler) under Emperor Vespasian's rule. Later on, famous guests such as Anton Tschechow, Hermann Hesse, Johannes Rau, Charles Regnier and, just recently, TV chef Host Lichter moved to Badenweiler.
Your hotel is located serenely in the middle of nature but is still quite central: a perfect combination. It's just 300 meters from the hotel to the hub of the town where you'll find the Cassiopeia thermal bath, the 'Kurpark', Roman bath ruins, castle, 'Luisenstraße', cafés, 'Kurhaus'. The hotel is located on the 'Blauenstraße', named after Badenweilers 1,165-meter-high mountain, the 'Hochblauen' (= High Blue). Up here, it is quiet and serene as your hotel is located in the former castle grounds, surrounded by nature and ancient trees.
The house itself is rather blue, "IKB 191" is the shade of blue to be exact. It is the legendary ultramarine blue that Yves Klein patented in 1958. Definitely an eye-catcher. The largest spa area of all hotels in Badenweiler is the Vespasian thermal bath, located at the Fini-Resort. Enjoy our 200 square meter large indoor swimming pool filled with thermal water from the Roman springs, the unique wellness piazza and the modern Sauna area.
Spoil yourself with wine, wellness, and southern moments at the Fini-Resort! Stay with us from Sunday to Friday, 5 nights, that's sure to relax you. We'll spoil you with great cuisine. In the morning, we've got an exquisite breakfast buffet with custom made omelettes, smoked fish, and sparkling wine. We've recently added our culinary theme nights with exquisite menus and delicious specialty buffets with salad and dessert options.
On opening night - always Sundays- we've got something special planned for you. The hotel director or his assistant will take you on a "walk and dine" tour of the hotel. We'll show you your home for the next few days. It starts with a glass of sparkling wine at the bar, at one point during the tour one course will be served. Main course and dessert will be served in the restaurant. Enjoy an interesting and delicious night and experience your first southern moments in Badenweiler ...