2 N/HB from
- 2 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- Bouquet of romantic seasonal flowers in your room
- 1 x a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- 1 x if requested, a sparkling wine breakfast instead, "12 till 12" (with one glass of sparkling wine and 12 requested items from the breakfast bar, served till noon to your room)
- 1 x culinary theme night with a multi course menu or specialty buffet
- 1 x on the evening of your choice, a romantic, seasonal four course menu "aromas for the senses", exclusively designed by the chef for you
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- 1 x house cocktail "only if you love me" at our hotel bar
- "Caesar loves Cleopatra" - just the two of you in our private spa "Roman PAIRadice I/II": enjoy a cozy bath in the large copper or bubble bath, a glass of Alsace Crémant and chocolate fruits are served bath side, then, a relaxing couple's massage with an essential oil of your choice (total length ca. 75 minutes)
- Free access to Thursday live, afterwards there will be a meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries complementary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
per person in DR only
per person in DR only
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival daily, bookable till 23.12.2020, extended stays possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
The Tragic Love Story in Aqua Villae
Their love wasn't supposed to last forever. The Celtic goddess Abnoba, protector of the Black Forest, fell in love with a Roman settler Sennius about 2000 years ago. Tragic, sentimental, and doomed to fail. The Celtic ruling was coming to an end and the Romans were taking over. In 1784 the ruins of the Roman Bath in Badenweiler were discovered and exhumed, and a bronze, p-shaped garment brooch with the inscription "SI ME AMAS" (translation: if you love me) was found. Did Sennius give his love the brooch? Many believe they do. Today, the story is a marker for Badenweiler, the lovable, southern, relaxing town.
Here, palm trees grow, cherry trees bloom early, here the autumn stays until November, sunny and mild. The landscape is full of vineyards and forests, slightly hilly, the German Tuscany some call it. And when it comes to happiness - you'll experience some truly blissful moments here.
Your hotel is located serenely in the middle of nature but is still quite central: a perfect combination. It's just 300 meters from the hotel to the hub of the town where you'll find the Cassiopeia thermal bath, the 'Kurpark', Roman bath ruins, castle, 'Luisenstraße', cafés, 'Kurhaus'. The beautiful Vespasian thermal bath is the largest spa area of all the hotesl in Badenweiler. Enjoy the 200 square meter large indoor swimming pool with thermal water from Roman springs, the unique wellness piazza and the modern sauna area.
Experience some of these moments in your own private spa, in the "Roman PAIRadice". Built in 2012, it's a private spa for romantic moments, just the two of you. The rooms are decorated in copper and brown tones, gold accents give it a special something. Because it was so well received, we built the "Roman PAIRadice II" in 2014, similarly decorated and with a large whirlpool.
Included in this special offer, are 75 minutes in the "Roman PAIRadice". To make the weekend special for lovebirds, old and young, our head chef will cook a seasonal "erotic" menu, that will make you want more. At our hotel bar "Titus" you'll enjoy the exclusive house cocktail "Si me amas". And for the "morning after" we'll serve breakfast with sparkling wine in your room.
If the FIni-Resort had existed back then, Abnoba and her lover Sennius would have booked this special offer - we're sure of it.