2 N/HB from
- 2 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- 1 x "breast, thigh or both?" (classic goose meal with homemade dumplings, red cabbage on an evening of your choice)
- 1 x culinary theme night with a multi course menu or specialty buffet
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- 1 x quick workshop "Making Your Own Christmas Market Almonds" with head chef Kasten Kleinjung or assistant including a tasting and a cup of mulled wine (0.2 l)
- Free access to Thursday live, afterwards there will be a meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna.
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- 100 g roasted almonds as a goodbye gift (1 x per room)
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries complementary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
|p. P. im DZ ab||199 €|
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival daily, bookable from 27. 11. till 23. 12. 2020, extended stays possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
Three Christmas markets in Three Countries: It's Your Choice
We'd like to encourage you to spend three Christmassy days in the beautiful Badenweiler. That's why we thought of this special offer, filled with the Christmas spirit so that you'll leave the Southern Black Forest satisfied. When it comes to Christmas markets, Badenweiler's the best.
Now you might say: Christmas markets in Badenweiler? They don't exist, I googled it. You're right. But in Badenweiler there's three of the most beautiful Christmas markets in all of Europe right at your door step. From the hotel, it's only 33 kilometers to the beautiful Freiburg. In the old streets and corners below the famous 'Münster', there's a large Christmas market filled with delicious food and presents, with over 110 booths, all decorated in the Christmas spirit.
"Europe's longest Christmas street" is located in Basel, the Christmas market in the historical old city is incredibly romantic. From your hotel to the 'Barfüsserplatz', it's only 37.9 kilometers on country roads (we googled). A little further away (54.8 kilometer) is the Alsace Christmas market in Colmar, which is definitely worth the drive. In summer, this beautiful, little Venice is an absolute dream. During the holidays, this city will make your heart skip a beat with its beautiful Christmas lights and flair.
Your hotel is located serenely in the middle of nature but is still quite central: a perfect combination. It's just 300 meters from the hotel to the hub of the town where you'll find the Cassiopeia thermal bath, the 'Kurpark', Roman bath ruins, castle, 'Luisenstraße', cafés, 'Kurhaus'. But up here, on the 'Blauenstraße' (named after Badenweiler's own mountain, the 1,165-meter-high Hochblauen (High Blue)) it's extremely quiet, because your hotel is in the middle of the former castle grounds.
The Fini-Resort has four and a half stars, beautiful, individual rooms, two restaurants, a bar, and, most importantly, a Vespasian thermal bath. The largest spa area of all hotels in this area, you'll enjoy a 200 square meter indoor pool with thermal water from Roman springs, a unique wellness piazza and a modern sauna area. New highlights are the Finnish outdoor sauna and the healthy Cryosauna with up to -147 degrees Celsius.
Head chef in Badenweiler is Karsten Kleinjung. He will spoil you with a traditional goose feast in Badenweiler. The question is, of course, breast, thigh, or both? Served with homemade dumplings and red cabbage.
What else needs to be added to the perfect Christmas market special offer? Obviously, mulled wine and roasted almonds. We've got them for you, but that's not all. Our head chef will show you how to make the roasted almonds yourself in a small class. Afterwards, there's a glass of mulled wine on the house while you taste your work.