5 N/HB only
- 5 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- Thursday 23.12: "Walk and Dine" (Start 6:00 pm, entertaining tour of the hotel with a glass sparkling wine and a culinary snack, afterwards regional and seasonal three course dinner)
- Christmas Eve: "Fini's Fondue Chinoise" (meat fondue, all you can eat, with 4 types of meat, 5 homemade sauces, 'Spätzle', French Fries, salad, dessert buffet and cheese plate)
- Christmas Day: "Christmas Roast Times Three" (goose, duck, turkey in a buffet with exquisite sauces, red cabbage, dumplings, potato gratin, afterwards Christmas-y desserts, and an after dinner treat from our digestif cart)
- Boxing Day: "Cuisine without borders" (large tricountry buffet with popular and less known specialties from Switzerland, Southern Baden and Alsace)
- Monday 27.12: "Large Guest-Request Buffet to Say Goodbye" (guests leave their requests for appetizers/soups, main courses and dessert while checking in, our head chef will try and fulfill as many requests as possible)
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna.
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries complementary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
- Christmas Eve, 4 pm: Secret Santa underneath our decorated Redwood tree (guests can/should bring up to three 3 presents and will receive the corresponding number of gifts as well)
- Christmas Day, 4 pm: Christmas songs live on the piano at the hotel bar, feel free to sing along, cookies and coffee/tea as well
- Christmas Day, 9 pm: Christmas bingo at the hotel bar with small and large prizes
- Boxing Day, 4 pm: the story of Christmas, told by Anne-Sophie Busch at the hotel bar, cookies and coffee/tea as well
- Boxing Day, 9 pm: Drawing of the requests for the goodbye buffet at the hotel bar
- Monday 27.12.: bus drive to the famous Christmas market in Colmar, departure 12:30 at the hotel, arrival back at the hotel around 6 pm, drive time around an hour
|per person in DR only||599 €|
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival Thursday, 23. 12. 2021, departure Tuesday, 28. 12. 2021, extended stays not possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
In Badenweiler, Your Christmas Wishes Will Come True
We can't make all of your wishes come true here at the Fini-Resort, but we can do a couple. We've put together a beautiful XXL special offer for the holidays here in the beautiful Badenweiler. 5 nights, 5 festive menus/buffets in the evening, and a colorful bag of surprises and gifts.
On Wednesday, the 23rd of December, you'll arrive in the Southern Black Forest. Hotel manager Mathias Finck, vice director Karsten Kleinjung and reception manager Mounir Marzouk will show you the ins and outs of the hotel during our "walk and dine". You'll start with a glass of sparkling wine, have a culinary pit stop along the way, and will end with an exquisite regional three course dinner.
Christmas Eve, our Redwood tree (46 meters high) will turn into a Christmas tree for the second time in its life, beautifully decorated and hopefully with snow on its needles. At four, when its slowly getting dark and Christmas lights are shining everywhere, we'll meet out underneath the tree for Secret Santa. You can bring up to three presents and receive just as many. Starting at 6 p.m. we'll invite you to the restaurant for a real German classic: meat fondue with homemade sauce and delicious side dishes. The drinks at dinner are, just like every night, included.
We thought of something special for Christmas Day. You might be familiar with the age-old discussion of what to eat: Goose? Or maybe turkey? Or maybe we should do duck? We've found the solution here at the Fini-Resort. We celebrate Christmas here with the motto "Christmas Feast Times Three" and you'll get the best of all three worlds, crispy with exquisite sauces. Dumplings, red cabbage etc. are included.
On Boxing Day, we'll offer something completely different, with our tricountry buffet, with specialties from Baden, Switzerland and Alsace.
Speaking of Alsace: At the Fini-Resort we're only 13 kilometers away from the French border. Colmar (the beautiful city, also called Little Venice, with a spectacular old city center) has one of the best Christmas markets of all Europe. Because its open until the 30th of December, we'll take a trip there with you. We'll drive, so you can enjoy a glass or two of Crémant or mulled wine.
The buffet on your last night is also a surprise for us. We don't know what we'll serve, that's up to you to decide as our guest. This is how our special buffet works: when you check in, you can write down your food request, either soup/appetizer, main courses or dessert. On Boxing Day we'll put all of the requests in a bowl and draw the food for our buffet. Don't miss it: 9 pm at the hotel bar.
Every day has small events planned, singing Christmas carols (accompanied by a pianist), listening to Christmas stories told by our hotel "angel" Alisa Bundschuh, and playing Bingo in the evening at the bar. Spend five days relaxing in our spa and wellness hotel.
The Fini-Resort has four and a half stars, beautiful, individual rooms, two restaurants, a bar, and, most importantly, a Vespasian thermal bath. The largest spa area of all hotels in this area, you'll enjoy a 200 square meter indoor pool with thermal water from Roman springs, a unique wellness piazza and a modern sauna area. New highlights are the Finnish outdoor sauna and the healthy Cryosauna with up to -147 degrees Celsius.
Enjoy our XXL Christmas Package, stress-free, let us spoil you, cook for you, and serve you. We hope your Christmas wishes will come true in Badenweiler.