The terms and conditions of the 'DEHOGA' apply.
1. The lodging agreement is valid as soon as the room has been reserved (in written format or by phone) and confirmed, or if a confirmation cannot be given due to a time constraint, as soon as the room has been made available.
2. The validation of the lodging agreement obligates all parties to fulfill the agreement, regardless of how long the agreement is set to last.
3. The host is obligated to offer compensation if the room is not made available to the guest. A form of compensation may be adequate replacement lodging and the covering of any price differences that may occur.
4. The guest is obligated to pay the agreed or standard rates, even if they do not make use of the agreed upon services. The guests agrees to pay the rate, deducting 20% for expenses the host is saving.
5. The host is allowed to make the room available to other guests, if the room has not been used by the original guest, in order to avoid booking shortages. Until the room has been made available to another guest, the original guest is obligated to pay for the duration of the lodging agreement, as stated in clause 4.
6. The only place of service fulfillment is the residence of the hotel. All judicial claims due to the lodging agreement will be handled by the corresponding court. The lodging agreement is based on German law, the terms and conditions of the DEHOGA and the German 'BGB', the set of laws governing Germany, as long as these are not otherwise specified by the lodging agreement
II. Cancellation Policies
Solo Travelers: Up to 7 days before arrival, we will cancel your reservation free of charge. We will charge a cancellation fee if the guest does not utilize the room or cancels less than 7 days beforehand. If the room cannot be rented to another guests, we will charge 80% of the total booking price. This cancellation fee is the agreed upon service (room price) minus the expenses the host saves. None used operating costs, such as hospitality, can be used by the host according to § 537 clause 2 BGB as a deduction. The rate of these saved expenses is set at 20%, with breakfast. Cancellation fees for special offers are 50% of the price of the special offer.
Groups: Groups with at least 6 people must pay 50% of the booked services at least 7 days in advance before arrival. The rest of the payment will be paid in cash on departure. If cancelled, the cancellation fees will be subtracted from the deposit. A cancellation of the entire group is possible up to 30 days before arrival, free of charge. The cancellation of rooms (max 2 rooms) is possible up to 5 days before arrival, free of charge. After these deadlines, non-utilization of the rooms, or early departure, we will charge a cancellation fee of 80% of the total cost if the rooms cannot be made available to other guests. The cancellation fees of special offers are 50% of the price of the special offer.
III. Terms of Payment
The invoice of the lodging and board coasts for short stays will be paid in cash at departure, at the latest, unless otherwise agreed upon. If agreed that the invoice will be sent by postal mail, it is to be paid in full a maximum of 10 days after delivery. After these 10 days, interest for late payment will be added to the invoice, in the rate of 2% of the invoice bill per month. With each written warning issued, a warning fee of EUR 5.00 will be added.
IV. Arrival and Departure
On the day of arrival, the rooms will be made available to the guests at 3 p.m. at the latest, early check in must be agreed upon earlier. Regular check in is from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Checking in outside of these times must be agreed upon prior to arrival. If rooms are not utilized by the guest until midnight, the host is allowed to end the lodging agreement. This means that the rooms will be made available to other guests, unless a late check in was agreed upon prior to arrival. On the day of departure, guests must check out by 11 a.m. A late check out can be made possible but needs to be agreed upon in advance. If guests do not confirm a late check out and do not check out by 1 p.m. 50% of the room price will be added to the invoice, in the case of an even later check out, 100% of the room price will be added to the invoice.
If the guest is given a parking spot in the hotel parking lot, or a spot for motorcycles and bicycles, even if paid by the guest, a safekeeping contract is not constituted between the hotel and the guest. Loss of or damage to parked or maneuvered cars and their contents shall not be liable to the hotel, unless malice or negligent behavior applies. The same applies to bicycles and motorcycles, the hotel is not liable unless malice or negligent behavior applies.
We recommend a travel cancellation insurance policy for longer trips.