5 N/HB from
- 5 nights in a double room Blue-Gold
- For breakfast we offer a plentiful buffet with 5 kinds of bread rolls, Black Forest ham specialties, smoked fish, juice bar, waffle station, custom omelettes, champagne, Faller jam, and much more
- 1 x "Walk and Dine" with the hotel manager or assistant (entertaining walking tour through the hotel with a culinary break and a glass sparkling wine, afterwards three course meal or buffet, begin Sundays at 6:00 pm)
- 4 x culinary theme night with a multi course menu or specialty buffet: Monday "French Night", Tuesday "Fini's Chateau-Feast", Wednesday "Barbecue or Fondue", Thursday "An Authentic Badisch Night"
- Drinks are included during dinner (beer from the tap, table wines, soft drinks, coffee, tea; only at the restaurant)
- 1 x lemon sorbei with vodka or alcoholfree shot
- 1 bottle mineral water from glacial ice in your room
- "Cryosauna - why it's so great and what you need to know" - a discussion round with spa manager Ingo Andreß or his assistant
- Framed certificate with your picture
- Free access to Thursday live, afterwards there will be a meet & greet with the artists at the hotel bar
- Complementary access to the Vespasian Thermal Bath at the hotel which includes a 200 sq. m large indoor thermal water swimming pool (29 degrees), sauna, steam bath, salt cave, 'Kneipp' area, theme showers, ice fountain with foot baths, spa piazza, outdoor wellness with our large Kelo sauna hut and barrel sauna.
- Room comes equipped with bathrobe and towels, slippers are available at reception (free of charge)
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and rooms free of charge
- Landline phone calls to 18 countries complementary from your room phone
- Public transportation in the Black Forest free with the KONUS-guest card
per person in DR only
|Main season price|
per person in DR only
Book via phone: +49 (0) 7632 8247-0
Arrival Sundays, departure Fridays, bookable from 23.6 to 8.9.2020, extended stays and other arrival days possible.
|Extra night with half board|
|in case of special offers with 2 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 3 or 4 nights per person / day|
|in case of special offers with 5 and more nights per person / day|
|Double room for one person|
|DR price time 1.4|
|32 spots, per day|
|Outdoor Parking Lot|
|38 spots directly at the hotel or enough at the 'Parking Lot South' (250 m away)|
|Charging station in the parking garage, charging overnight|
|In the entire hotel|
|For hotel guests|
|Day admission for visitors|
|10 Ticket Pass (valid for 3 years)|
|Per person/day (16 years and older)|
|Free admission to 320 museums in 3 countries, per person/day|
|0 - 6 years|
|7 - 12 years|
|- 50 %|
|13 - 17 years|
|- 30 %|
|(valid with two full price adults, in parent's room, in DR with 22 sq. m one small child can share the parent's bed)|
147 Degrees below Zero - You'll Feel Great Afterwards
When it comes to saunas, the Fini-Resort Badenweiler has a lot to offer: four different indoor saunas, one barrel sauna and one enormous sauna house made of Kelo wood outdoors. We sweat everywhere. But we can also do the opposite. The popular wellness hotel has the first Cryosauna in all of Southern Baden. Guests will feel temperatures 147 degrees Celsius below zero and will feel reborn.
Medical professionals have been using the Cryosauna for years now, to help stop rheumatic pain for example. Professional athletes use the cooling power of the Cryosauna, Ronaldo and Ribery, for example. But the Cryosauna can do even more: it gets your blood flowing, smooths skin, helps stop pain caused by inflammation. One more side effect: the quick treatment also burns calories and works well against cellulite. German TV channel RTL tested the sauna and found that two women's thigh circumference shrunk one to one-and-a-half centimeters after just one treatment.
And yes, the sauna is obviously cold but also obviously safe. Guests spend two to three minutes in the nitrogen-oxygen mix, which makes the temperature doable. Rings, necklaces and piercings should be removed beforehand, just like in a 'real' sauna.
You can try the Cryosauna exclusively in Badenweiler. Our new special offer starts on Sundays with a culinary tour of the hotel with the hotel manager. Mondays after breakfast, the cold calls. Spa manager Ingo Andreß will give you an extensive consultation and answers all of your questions. Afterwards, and in the following days, you'll have a total of four treatments. You should let your body rest for three to four hours afterwards and enjoy the effects of the treatment. The spa area, indoor swimming pool or unique hotel garden will help you do this. The Cryosauna treatments which are valued at 166 Euro are included in the special offer.
That's not the only thing that's included: in the evening there is a multi-course menu or delicious theme buffets. Complementary are Wi-Fi, landline phone calls, and all public transportation in the entire Black Forest area. When it's time to say goodbye, we've got something special for you: your own personalized Cryosauna certificate with a framed photo. So that the loved ones at home believe that you survived 147 degrees below zero.